Jan 27, 2010

The use of Blu-Tack

When I was a TTC student, I got to know about Blu-Tack. It is a versatile, reusable putty-like pressure-sensitive adhesive. The product I own is blue, but, as far as I know, many colours are now available. My methodology teacher advised us to use it to stick some pictures and postcards in the classrooms. I have never had a need to have it as I wasn’t working with groups of students, but this year I finally decided to buy it. I was so proud with my purchase that I had to show it to my husband. And then, being a very inventive man, he successfully used Blu-Tack in our flat. He called it Blu-TOUCH! :)) It really works, just look! :D


If you still don’t have Blu-Tack-Touch ;), don’t hesitate to buy it! As you can see, it can be used in many ways. It is good for everything! :D For some more information, look at the offical site of Blu-Tack company.

No comments: