Nov 6, 2009

NEWs :)

I’ve decided to continue writing on this blog to practice my English and be in touch with those who read it :)
As you all probably know, I got married on 15th August 2009. It was the most wonderful day of my life!! It started at eight o'clocl when I went to my hairdresser and then to my beautician. Thanks to them, at 12 o’clock I looked great and the only thing I had to do was to dressed myself ;) Well, it’s not very easy if your dress has to be tied up at your back, so my mother had to help me:


When I was alone in the living room, waiting for Wojtek to arrive, the emotions came up... I’ ve realised what is going on, that it was the BIG DAY when I was getting married, when all my life was going to change…
I had to control myself and not to burst in crying in order not to ruin my make-up and to make a good impression on Wojtek when he came in. We were both very pleased to see each other finally!! :) I need to say that whole my family wanted to make this day as much special and memorable as they could. That’s their work when it comes to decorating our garden and the house.Me and Wojtek wanted our and our best men cars to look nice so we bought plates to stick to our cars:


The most moving moment of the day was the blessing of our parents as it was kind of farewall…

And then we were just happy that it is the day we were waiting for so long. Although the priest said that the bride woman was smiling all the time and the bride man was serious, we were both full of joy which is clearly visible in those photos!


So it happened, we were a married couple!! It was time to start the wedding party… :) We’ve began it with a traditional breaking glasses for the luck!

And, of course, with the first dance :) We were preparing it for months and were under a big pressure when we stood in the centre of a ballroom, waiting for the band to play the song. What is more, the song was a surprise for all our guest, including our parents and we weren’t sure if they would like it. What do you think of it?

We were dancing waltz and, happily, did it according to the plan :)





















And then the party begun. We just had a good time, dancing together, kissing and calling ourselves: Wife and Husband :)



It really was OUR DAY, everything was organised as we wanted: decorations, choir, a singer, priests and altar boys, music band and food served. I wish all of you such a wonderful, memorable, full of joy and happiness wedding day!!
PS. All the photos taken by Szymon Domagała www.foto-malibu.com

2 comments:

AgataL said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding to me :) Congratulations and lots of happiness for you and your husband, Monika. Make this into the "happily ever after" sort of story - they do happen :)

Tusia said...

Love?
What does it mean..? You would like to decribe it, but you can`t.. When you meet the right person the Love is all around and you just feel it :)
try to never lose `the feeling of rightness` :)